LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Have 6 items apprisal

Customer Question

Have 6 items for your apprisal
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you with a few of these if I may. Can you tell me what items you have and post photos if possible, measurements and I can begin from there.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Have mirror, table, kitchen table, lamp, pictures, Eastlake style desk, and 2 Windsor potty chairs. Have pictures of all. What will fee be? How many pictures can I send at one time.

Hello you may post as many photos as you wish here within our post. I do not handle the fees or anything to do with the website. I am a contractor here to help customers and answer appraisal questions. You may email ***@******.*** to inquire about fees and membership questions. I only am here on this end to answer appraisals and help customers like you with their items. I do know it says here within our post once I have helped you this question has a value of 22.80 and so I will be paid by the company once I have fully helped you 22.80. We as appraisers usually answer one or two items per question as it takes time and research however I will help you with these items if you wish to post the photos and measurements:

mirror,

table,

kitchen table,

lamp,

pictures

Eastlake style desk,

2 Windsor potty chairs

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will start, but you need more money for all items. Should I start a separate request for the rest? Company on Frame laber is still in business, by the way. Thanks Tayna

Lets do this post first and then we can move on to the next post I am happy to help and if you want me to help you on the next post post please be sure and put forCustomerin the title so I know you wish me to help you.

What you have is called a slag glass lamp. Slag glass is a type of glass that is a pressed glass, opague with colored streaks. The Parker Company is also known for the use of dichroic glass. The Parkers were related to the Bradleys, of Bradley and Hubbard,(by marriage) and they took over the B & H factory around 1940 and continued operating under the B & H name. The Parker Company manufactured both table, floor and hanging lamps and had approximately 260 lamp patents. beautiful lamp you have and has a value of 1200-1400.00 if you wish to insure this lamp value for insurance purposes is 1800.00 This is a leaded base lamp and well produced. these were made to last and withstand time.

Next item.......

I am ready to continue with the next items here whenever you are ready.

We can do a few more items here I do not mind at all. Whenever you are ready post photos here and I will watch for them

Hi I wanted to check in and see if you were ready to post photos of the next item here? I will be online most of this evening and all day tomorrow if this helps in getting your items appraised.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site.

Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.

6 Jul 2016, 8:38 PM