Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have purchased a 14k large stone ring inside band is 14k

Customer Question

I have purchased a 14k large stone ring inside band is 14k on one side and PAT. Z15.19 ON other side of band,what does this mean, please????
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the ring is yellow gold and has a very large stone that appears to be citrine. but has a green shimmer in it when i turn it right to left. really pretty. different. has small drilled out seed pearls on a wire that travels underneath the stone so they move. just beautiful. but ,i want to know why it has a pat. on it ?? and what does it mean???
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only the photo of the piece that came with your original inquiry (of that mark).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the front of the ring (stone) as well.