Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have several pieces of furniture that we have questions

Customer Question

We have several pieces of furniture that we have questions about. They are a dresser and a chest on chest high boy that are Phillipine mahogany. We also have a cedar lined trunk bought separately that I think also is from the same era. I think they maybe are around 1900 to 1920 but not sure. Cabriole legs on all pieces and original patina as original brasses on the dresser and chest. Unfortunately the feet have separated although I have all the pieces. I haven't had them restored due to not knowing who to trust to do the work appropriately.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I forgot to also put in my questions that I would like to know the value of the pieces
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello

I would be happy to value the Dresser, chest on chest and the trunk on this question. I need to see pictures of each piece please.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations, if you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me.