rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have an oval shaped painting that I picked up a few years

Customer Question

I have an oval shaped painting that I picked up a few years ago. In the back it has this information: Crown Fine Arts. By Carolina Mirror, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina.
Numbered 3096. Signed what appears to be Anna?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We are in the process of moving and the picture has been securely enclosed in bubble wrap so it will not be available to take pictures. If authentic is there value to this painting? I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE ON YOUR WEB SITE SO IF YOU CANNOT GIVE ME AN ANSWER PLEASE CANCEL ANY FURTHER ENROLLMENT WITH YOUR SITE.

I will answer without photos.

This painting is a reproduction piece made for home decor and distributed by Crown Fine Arts with Carolina Mirror Company frame.

This piece, number 3096 in their inventory has a current value of $30.00 to $45.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.