rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a complete set of American Limoges L'Triomphe

Customer Question

I have a complete set of American Limoges L'Triomphe Trillium I-T S530 U G Forest Green warranted 22k gold. It is service for nine. It also has a pitcher, salt & pepper, sugar & creamer, large serving plate and bowl. It has never been used. One diner plate has a crack in it. I an trying to find out what current value would be.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I am trying to sell this set and am hoping to get top value for it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern (one plate) and any marks, labels or writing on the bottom.

Your service for 9 plus serving pieces in the Trillium pattern made by American Limoges of Sebring, Ohio was made from 1930 to 1950.

The current estimated value is $90 to $110 based on recent sales.

Thanks so much!