rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have a place settings plus several serving pieces of

Customer Question

I have a place settings for 12 plus several serving pieces of Tirschenreuth china in the Belvedere pattern. They are in excellent condition. Is there any way to estimate how much this is worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

A service for 12 plus serving pieces by Tirschenreuth in the Belvedere patter has a current retail value of $400 to $500 retail.

You can sell the set on,, or of course Ebay. The first few will get better results as the market for china is not good on Ebay right now.

Do click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.