Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a boxed never worn and in mint new condition Lorus

Customer Question

I have a boxed never worn and in mint new condition Lorus Men's Mickey Mouse Watch Model No. V501-1J58 what is it's current value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name s Tanya I am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to look up this current value and post here shortly.

by chance do you have a photo you could post on this watch? I would like to check the condition and hands on the watch face. I have found four kinds and want to be sure I have the correct watch. You may post by clicking the file upload button and following the prompts. Thank you

Hi I was just checking in as I have found this model in several bands and wish to see the photo to determine which watch you have. once I see the piece i will be able to give you the value.