Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to sell an antique tea set that my grandfather

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
I would like to sell an antique tea set that my grandfather bought in the Philippines (circa 1904) but the stamped logo on the bottom of each of the 15 items (pitcher, creamer, sugar bowl, 6 cups and 6 saucers) looks like Oriental writing.
It is the most unusual tea set I ever saw. I never saw anything like it. It looks like it belongs in a museum.
Please tell me how I can contact an appraiser for him to see the tea set and tell me if it has any monetary worth.
Thank you,
Wanda Ames
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. T o post photos please click the file upload button and follow the prompts or email them to ***@******.*** and please put "for ladytanya65" they will in turn forward to me.

Hello here are two links that may help in posting photos ....... once I can view the set I will be bale to help you in value and information.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

or

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert