LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a large framed I believe its an original water scape

Customer Question

I have a large framed I believe its an original water scape of William c clems how much is it worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified apprasier and would be happy to help you. Can you please post a photo of the overall painting and close up of the signature for review. these paintings do hold value and just need to review the painting and know the size roughly to give you an accucrate value. Thank you. To post photos you can click on file upload and follow the prompts to post within our post. I look forward to seeing this and helping you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
could you please give me an email to send to the pics are on my phone it would be easier to do from phone thank you

Thank you email is ***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; a phone call we can do however the company does charge extra for that service please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I sent thepictures did you get them please let me know. ann marie
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
picture in frame is 27x34 and the picture inside frame looks like 23x16

Hello I will post back here as soon as I get the photos it has to go to the company and they in turn forward to me so it will take some time. I will let you now as soon as I do receive them . I will watch for them thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please let me know when you receive the pic

Thank you I have the photo now.

hello thank you for your patience this is a very nice water scape signed and framed. The value is $275.00 and by William C Clem. He is well known for an etching done called "Country lane at dusk" and that is the only other one I have found on this artist. He was a 1900s era artist, American, and I have found very little in the way of a biography on him. His father was Robert Clem and an artist as well.

If I may be of further help please let me know as am always happy to help.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
when should I hear back from your company? please respond by email, hhhhhow long does it take on the appraisal?Thank you,
Ann Marie Kurko
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
how much is the appraisal package and how many articles does it cover? this package goes by too fast on the computer. your web page goes too fast.Thank for your help I will be doing all correspondence by email. Is there info on your company on a web page some where?Ann Marie Kurko

Hello I have done the appraisal on value above I do not understand the last two posts. I am a contractor that only does appraisals. I do not handle the company or costs and know very little bout the company. I an here to answer questions and help customers. For your questions above you may contact ***@******.*** and they can help you with company questions. I have no way to contact you by email as appraisers do not have customers personal information. the only things we have access to is our posts here on the questions you have for the items you wish values on.

If you were not able to see the answer I will post it again here below:

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.