Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Exact dimensions of a CalPak II Valley 20-inch bag?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations, if you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me.
.

P

The CalPak ‘Valley II’ expandable, hard side carry-on suitcase is lightweight but very durable. It has a large main compartment, dual-tie belt, a side mounted combination lock, a self-locking retractable handle system, and 4 spinner wheels that rotate 360-degrees for easy maneuvering.
.
It also has a fully lined interior that features a large zippered mesh pocket for small items, a small zippered accessories pocket, criss-cross elastic tie down straps and a fully zippered divider that creates two separate compartments for added organization. The large main compartment expands up to 2 inches for extra packing capacity: perfect for when you come back with more than you left with!

I measures, 9 x 14 x 20 inches The Weight is 7.2 pounds

As Experts we do not work for the Just Answer Site. We are independents who are verified to answer questions for the Just Answer site.
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. You must click one of the stars ( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question.

Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Glenda,

Please Rate this in order for me to get credit for my work from the Justanswer site.

Hi, I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.

Let me know if you still need help with this question.

I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this. So this can be rated.

I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda