Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I wrote a lengthy reply and a second message, Glenda, can

Customer Question

I wrote a lengthy reply and a second message, Glenda, can you just let me know if you have gotten them? Not sure if they reached you or not, Linda
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Linda

I have not gotten anything from you. I answered your question about the art work, but you have not rated it. I have nothing else from you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok so now I'm confused, I did rate you with 5 stars on my first question, I then sent another multipart question in the reply space but so far you seemed to have not received that or my follow up inquiries. I've replied each time you messaged and we are somehow not connecting.

Linda

I did respond to you on the original question. If you can go back to that one. Just click on "My Questions " at the top of your page.