rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Cuca Romley, signed entitled "Petite Fille" in the

Customer Question

I have a Cuca Romley, signed entitled "Petite Fille" in the left bottom of the mat has the French words epreuve d'artste. This is matted print framed by Catalda Fine Arts, NT Frame #Ba67
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece,
signatures if any and back of piece for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
can you send me an email to send you the pictures

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Im having trouble sending the picture. Can't you just look it up by the artist & the name of the print. Is this a scam?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just so you know, I have already cancelled my credit card & none of your charges will go through. I knew it was a bunch of balony!

I am sorry that you are having trouble with the photos, I am not sure why it isn't working.

I was getting ready to add an answer without pictures, but you stated that you have cancelled

Since you have cancelled, I will close the question for you.