Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what I believe is an original framed Gifford photo of

Customer Question

I have what I believe is an original framed Benjamin Gifford photo of the Home Guard on the Columbia 16 x 38 size. I would appreciate knowing how much to ask for it. Thank you.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: All I know is that it is a photograph, not a print and the frame is old and I've looked up the subject on line and found the same image called Home Guard on the Columbia with the teepee and the dog with the river and mountain in the background.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I bought it 20 years ago in a thrift shop in Gresham, OR for $25.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Can you upload a photo?

Photo upload instructions are here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Sincerely,

Jennifer