Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

WW 2 VETERAN, I FLEW FIFTY MISSIONS AS A WAIST GUNNER ON A

Customer Question

I AM A WW 2 VETERAN, I FLEW FIFTY MISSIONS AS A WAIST GUNNER ON A B 17. IT WAS MY JOB TO PULL THE BOMB PINS. I SAVED A PIN FOR ALL FIFTH MISSIONS AND WROTE THE NUMBER OF THE MISSION, NAME OF THE PILOT, THE NAME OF THE TARGET, THE DROP ALTITUDE, AND THE TYPE OF BOMB LOAD. I HAVE DOCUMENTATION OF EACH MISSION SHOWING THE DATES, TARGET, AND THE DURATION OF THE MISSION. ......CAN YOU ESTIMATE THEIR VALUE AT AUCTION ?
VICTOR F. *******
********@*******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Everyone has looked at this question. The problem with trying to answer this, is there have not been any sales to compare this to. There have no recorded sales of anything like this. As it stands you could sell this for whatever you want to, it would set a value for what something in the future might sell for.

Glenda