Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a piece that has a of a N inside of a circle C, It is

Customer Question

I have a piece that has a mark of a N inside of a circle C, It is porcelain and is a coffee table cigarette holder(regular size) and two ash trays. I have been told the mark is Newcome college although they are known for pottery. I was told students were required to make a porcelain piece to graduate. Can you shed some light as to what it is? ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have been told that this piece is from Newcome College
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I sent you a picture of the mark. I have more pictures but they don't seem to want to upload if you would give me a email address I could try to sent them to you.

The picture of the mark is not here, so best to send them all.

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.