LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a Lalique vase "Tortues" that is pictured in the

Customer Question

I have a Lalique vase "Tortues" that is pictured in the Dover reproduction Lalique Catalogue of 1932. It is a very soft rose/amber color. It was a gift to my grandmother in the 30's and was purchased at Neiman Marcus Department Store in Dallas, Texas. I have no idea what it is worth. I would like to insure it - Please advise!
Michael Yerargan
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello My name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I have found the current market value on this vase in excellent condition is 1800.00 and the insurance value to have it insured is 2500.00 It is a rare color even in reproduction form. Thank you ***** may be of further service please let me know I am happy to help always.

If I can be of further help please let me know I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site.

Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 12 months ago.

Thank you :