Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

I a have written books wriiten BC And i wanna know the price

Customer Question

Hi
I a have written books wriiten BC
And i wanna know the price of these books
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 9 months ago.

Hello Adam,

My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help.

Are these books handwritten or printed?

Do they have dates?

What are the titles?

How many are there?

What is their condition?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I see you have requested a phone all. I usually don't do those, since they mean an extra charge to you, when I an answer your questio right here at no additional charge.

Also, I can't do research and talk with you at the same time.

Do you still want the phone call?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi
The books is seem to me have no date , but there is a leather script were with stamped with roman symbol.
The book written by first hebrew language were used
The written on these book no pptinted as were clearly show it is a hand write.

The books do contain handwriting, but there are pages with printing as well. The language is Aramaic, which was a predecessor of Hebrew, although it is believed that Christ spoke Aramaic, so the books may not have been written before the time of Christ. There is some woodblock printing on some pages, and that would date to 200AD.

For the most accurate information, you should contact:

The Jewish Museum of Australia

***** St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia

Phone:+61 3 8534 3600

Since the condition of your books is, as one would expect, rough, it will be the subject matter that determines their value. Off the top of my head, and without knowing the content, I would estimate that the possible value of the books are in the range of AUD1,000 each, assuming they are authentic.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Adam.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

Hi Adam,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about this item. I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you.