Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

We have a bible Old and new testaments instituted in London

Customer Question

We have a bible Old and new testaments instituted in London in the year 1804, printed by John W Parker printer to the university. It's very large 12x 14 and approx. 4 1/2 inches thick
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The 1804 one volume leather edition was the earlier printing that eventually evolved into a richly bound two volume set in 1838, printed by John ***** *****. The Holy Bible, containing the Old and New Testaments has a current value of $500 to $600.00 retail value.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.