Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an antique 1750's gilded Louis XVI Ormulu mantel

Customer Question

Hello. I have an antique 1750's gilded Louis XVI Ormulu mantel clock. Sits on a marble plate and has a young girl on the side. It is approximately 14" high x 16" wide. Can you please evaluate i'ts worth? Thank You, ***** ***** Albuqueque, NM
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Could you post a few photos of the clock for review and evaluation please. To place the photos here within our thread click on file upload and follow the prompts or another way is to send them by email to ***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; and they will in turn send them on to me. Please let me know so I may watch for them