Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How much is a Lanza Painting worth? He was born is Cosica

Customer Question

How much is a Lanza Painting worth?
He was born is Cosica and died in 1982
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was mistaken name on pairing is Lanz

Will you be able to add photos?

I do not offer the live phone call as a service. Photos are the best way for me to assess and value what you have.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not know how to use file feature but I can send it via phone text. The stamp on back is very hard to see all I see is a red circle of authenticity I guess but circle only have visual and some red lines I think I need to take it physically somewhere but do not know the cost It may be too expensive for me. I do not know what to do. The signature os painting
Is red and there is a line connecting the last letter Z that goes under the whe name as if underlining it It looks very old and dusty. Pair is cracked but intact how can I safely get the dust off of it as it was stored as is in a dusty basement. Where shall I store it now?

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Once I see the painting, I can better advise or how to clean and store it.