Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a full set of ivory Germany set, I just know I got

Customer Question

I have a full set of Thomas ivory Germany set
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I just know I got them from a friend that had his grandparents give it to them and he dint want it and gave it to me and said it should be worth some money I have over 60 pieces
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They say Germany US Zone 07169 on the back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.
I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.
Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.

I need to know more about your set.

Please tell me how many people it serves.

How many pieces does each person have?

What serving pieces are there? These can add as much as 30-50% to the value of a set.

Then, I need a photo of your pattern.

To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

Kind regards,

If another professional enters our exchanges, feel free to tell them that you are working with me if you wish.