rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Tales from Shakspear by and lamb vol. 1- New york Hurst and

Customer Question

Tales from Shakspear by charles and mary lamb vol. 1- New york Hurst and company publishers. fair to good conditions , no pages out hard back.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I am new to this I dont know what else to tell you.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: the hard back is attached and leaves attached one page has a little opening at the hinge but attached good not 59 is hand written on back of hard back front
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

This is volume 1 of Tales from Shakespeare by Charles and Mary Lamb published by Hurst and Co of New York.

They published these volumes from 1900 to 1920. The value of this book is $65.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.