Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have on hand several book titles by Sinclair (ex. Main

Customer Question

I have on hand several book titles by Sinclair Lewis (ex. Main Street, It Can't Happen Here, Ann Vickers, etc.) as well as several book titles from Oppenheim (Floating Peril, Ask Miss Mott, etc.) that seem to be all first editions. I would like to know whether they are worth anything and if so, how would I proceed?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello

You have quite a few books here, I normally do one item per question but since you have already posted this with this many on it, I can give you an idea of what each authors books are selling for on the current market. I can also point you where to check to see if the books you have, have sold and for how much in the recent past. If you like. Otherwise you will have to post each book as a question.

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am extremely disappointed that your answer is not more elaborate and is forcing me once again to write. I do not appreciate being charged $51 for this type of short answer with no information which on top of that took 24 hours to respond. I will not deal with your company ever again. In the website, it did say if the answer was not satisfactory, I would not have to pay but here it is a new charge on my credit card. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS E-MAIL.

Hello
I am sorry but, I did not give you an answer. I also have no control over how long your question was on the board. Questions are submitted to the just answer site, appraisers come to the site to answer those questions. I am sure every appraiser looked at this question and since it has so many items in it, they chose to know pick it up. I thought I would help you since it has been here so long. I could not work yesterday since my power was off from 1pm until late last night.

I do not know what you mean forcing you to write.

.

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>