rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Let me show you the picture, OK, I see I can't upload the

Customer Question

Let me show you the picture
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: OK, I see I can't upload the picture. It's a credit suisse 5 g silver ingot bar serial number 003392
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I purchased it from an Etsy dealer who had (junk) however, the Credit Suisse silver bars are hard to find. I found one that has a much latter serial number and was costly. It shows her ordering the shipping label for USPS, however, they never took possession of it. I'm curious if someone offered her more (knowing it's value.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

The 5g credit suisse bar is worth about $10.00 in scrap but worth up to $30.00 by Credit Suisse with this serial number.

You did not mention what you paid for the bar, but there are more out there!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Gram-SILVER-BAR-CREDIT-SUISSE-/301985178348?hash=item464fb822ec:g:oOsAAOSwmtJXX93R

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.