Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a (sterling? silver plated?) tea set. According to

Customer Question

I have a (sterling? silver plated?) tea set. According to the note in the bowl of the set, this came to the US from England in 1935 and is supposedly dated 100 years before that. I have tried to research marks that are on the bottom of the tea set. F J ((both in roundish stamp) B (underlined and in square stamp) with a heart (on it's side) and a squarish mark with a cutout for the heart all). The #26 appear below in a triangle. I can send a picture.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Yes could you please post a photo of the overall piece and a clear close up of the markings. I look forward to helping you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry, I can't get a good picture or scan or rubbing. I think I'll just try to find someone locally.

Not a problem I will go by your description Thank you for letting me know