LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Trying to see of I should put my 1890 irons tone pitcher and

Customer Question

Trying to see of I should put my 1890 irons tone pitcher and basin in a garage sale or not
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: No cracks just dusty
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's about 14-16 inches in diameter and pitcher stands taller than that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would happy to help you. A Ironstone pitcher and basin from England start at 50.00 and go from there. At a yard sale you would see 35-40.00 for price. Thank you if I may be of further help please let me know I am happy to help.

If you could post a photo I would be able to give you a more accurate value and information when I review the photo for design, decoration and size. If I can help you more please click on file upload and follow prompts to post a photo to our thread. I look forward to helping you on this.