rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles

Copyright 1883 by L. Prang &"Company. Boston Artist:

Customer Question

Copyright 1883 by L.
Prang &"Company. Boston
Artist : Thulstrup
I assume this to be a lythograph. The codition looks to be fair maybe even slightly above average.
could you please provide me with some sort of monetary value this very old item may
It is roughly 36in tallx44in long
I truly thank u and hopeople desperately to receive your opinion
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

The Siege of Vicksburg (May 18 – July 4, 1863) was the final major military action in the Vicksburg Campaign of the American Civil War. In a series of maneuvers, Union Maj. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant and his Army of the Tennessee crossed the Mississippi River and drove the Confederate Army of Vicksburg led by Lt. Gen. John C. Pemberton into the defensive lines surrounding the fortress city of Vicksburg, Mississippi.

You have a litho depicting such final battle.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 300-500$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!