Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Number 1 I can't sign in I have changed my email address

Customer Question

Number 1 I can't sign in I have changed my email address to***@******.*** I put my credit card information where it ask me to I don't want it to charge me twice so can you call me @(###) ###-####please. Thank You, Catherine Baskin
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Hello Catherine,

Prendergast did a series of hand signed prints and in additional most all of his paintings were re-printed by publishers as framed print reproductions on texturized medium made to appear like original paintings. Those sell for $40 - $60 at the highest. It is very important to see images of what you have for a proper valuation to be made on whether you have the true original or one of the thousands of reproduced framed images that exist out there.

Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.