rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

A painting by Leona Lindvig called "Superstition Range" done

Customer Question

A painting by Leona Lindvig called "Superstition Range " done in 1976.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Would a photo help?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It's a signed original oil.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Leona Lindvig (late 20th century)
Leona Lindvig was active/lived in United States. There isn't any more information about the artist biography. This is normal for local artists. However there is a good record of past auction sales for original oil paintings from her.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 500-700$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!