rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Kinkade painting. Framed, limited, signed by m and s

Customer Question

Thomas Kinkade painting. Framed, limited, signed by him and his brother. Mr. Kinkade drew a lighthouse on the back as well as the st louis arch. His brother drew a lamp. It is #3 of Heading Home. I have all the papers for it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have a limited edition print from Thomas Kinkade. Thomas Kinkade (January 19, 1958 – April 6, 2012) was an American painter of popular realistic, bucolic, and idyllic subjects.He is notable for the mass marketing of his work as printed reproductions and other licensed products via The Thomas Kinkade Company.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 2,200-2,700$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!