Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an Adolf Sehring Painting. It is oil of a girl in a

Customer Question

I have an Adolf Sehring Painting. It is oil of a girl in a field with what appears to be water with a white dress on - I can't get into the back of the painting as it is framed very well and I don't want to destroy it. Frame is not that good. I think it maybe a copy but it does have his name in the right hand bottom corner. The girl is standing kind of looking toward the field or water.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Its not that good of condition. Its been stored in a storage unit.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

At your convenience, please send images of the front, back (do not remove from frame nor the backing) and a close-up of the signature.