Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

An Esterbrook Nib sample kit with 7 panels. #1 through #1876

Customer Question

An Esterbrook Nib sample kit with 7 panels. #1 through #1876 - about 132 nibs. 2 nibs are missing from the kit. The condition of the pocket case is poor 2 panels torn away from the rest and disintegrating. Nibs are in great condition.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have pictures if needed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Does this have the original box?