Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a plate that says it was hand painted in Prussia. The

Customer Question

I have a plate that says it was hand painted in Prussia. The photos are attached. What is it worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

This is a circa 1900 Royal Rudolstadt plate from Prussia, which is in now Germany. On today's market, this plate can sell for a high average of $15 - $20.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora