Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a "Decor Hand Painted" FIRENZE Ware "Pure Roman Gold

Customer Question

I have a "Decor Hand Painted" FIRENZE Ware "Pure Roman Gold Guaranteed" from Italy. What what might it be worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Firenze War with Roman Gold was made by Ginori in the early 20th century. Depending on what you have exactly, a plate, vase or tankard or china place setting piece, these can sell for $30 - $350 to over $1000 for a serving set. Let me know what the item is, and I can narrow down the value for you. Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here.

In the meantime, please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

*Firenze Ware, typo

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. It is a plate. It also has a number 103. The images are attached.
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for the images. The number is ***** the mold shape of the plate and is an in-house inventory number. Your Italian Ginori Firenze Ware plates can sell for $130 - $200 on today's auction market. Since these are handpainted, no two are alike.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

You are welcome and my pleasure to be of help to you here.

In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

~Nora