Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several of my Grandfathers oil on canvas paintings.

Customer Question

I have several of my Grandfathers oil on canvas paintings. They were done in the early 1900's in Italy. They look like they belong in a museum. The frames are the original frame they were initially put into and are beautiful. I have researched many other art pieces on many web sites that look similar to his paintings which were sold for thousands of dollars. What is your advice and I would love to know their values for possible sales. Thank you..
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Grandfather was born in Italy around the mid 1800's. He passed away at the ripe old age of 94. I imagine you will want me to send you via email, copies of his work? I have 5 of his paintings hanging up on my wall.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is there anyone there yet or are you getting your morning fresh pot of coffee?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please send images at your convenience; as well I have sent a premium services offer for a phone call and I can help discuss with you the process of bringing an artist's work to the public.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me on the telephone(###) ###-####now please..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora please call me..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not satisfied with the answer of my Grandfathers paintings are worth $38.00. This is unacceptable as I have already had another company tell me they are worth over $1,700.00 a piece. I wanted to get another opinion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I dealing with you Nora? Or someone else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
send me an email with your additional comments..***@******.***. I want to also cancel any and all future services and business between you and I. Your web site expresses that if we are not happy with your answer, then there is no charge. So kindly return and refund $59.00 back to my account. I can go with the $6.00 for your short and quick answer, but that is all. I'll be waiting for your email.. Thanks again..
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I sent a premium services offer for the phone call, which you will need to accept before a call is placed. As well, I have not provided any valuation here on the paintings at all.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora