LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have an old Federal Style (I think) schoolmasters Slant

Customer Question

I have an old Federal Style (I think) schoolmasters Slant top desk in perfect condition. wd like to know the value. No identifying info on the piece. May be maple. Its beautiful! i have pictures if that helps.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Heres some Pics!
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** would be happy to help you. This is a schoolmaster desk on stand 1850-1880s era. Looks to be in great condition. The value is(###) ###-####00 and if you wishing to insure the desk 2000.00 would be the insurance value. Thank you for coming to just answer. If I may be of further help please let me know. I am always happy to help.