Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a rotary sewing machine inot it's original cabinet.

Customer Question

I have a White rotary sewing machine inot it's original cabinet. Serial # *****
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Serial # ***** This machine is in the original cabinet that my mom purchased.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: As far as I know it still works and has all the attachments.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide the manufacturer of the machine?

If not, could you provide a picture of the machine?