Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Actually yes... I have a pair of Jean Pierre shoes that are

Customer Question

Actually yes... I have a pair of Jean Pierre shoes that are stamped on the sole with Spanish corte:canguro. / forgo:buffalo / suela:Cuervo Size 25 in a half
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: That's all that I pretty much know you have a picture but I do not know how to get to my message
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Please send images here at your convenience.