rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

What would be the worth of a large oil painting from the

Customer Question

What would be the worth of a large oil painting from the early 1960ies by the Lithuanian artist Vytautas Igas.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Vytautas Ignas (Ignatavicius) was born on May 16, 1924, in Zaciza, Lithuania. Vytautas Ignas was a highly productive artist. He used a variety of media to create his works of art. Most of his work was produced outside of Lithuania. It includes about 150 lino and wood cuts, 200 paintings (oils, acrylics, and water colors), 100 mixed media creations, 300 drawings, wood mosaics, and stained glass projects. Much of his work was donated to institutions in Lithuania.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 2,000-3,000$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for the valuation of the painting.

Please, your rating is required to finish. Kindly use the star system located upwards to rate my answer!

Thanks