rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a Stiehl furniture company dining room set that

Customer Question

I have a Stiehl furniture company dining room set that belonged to my inlaws who were married in the 30's. I believe it is pecan or some other fruitwood and the style is quite provincial I would like to know something about it. My home is on tour for the lymphoma society and the dining room will be very much on view. Please help. Thank you. I would like info for the program. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 7 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Colonial Revival furniture meaning it was made after the Philadelphia Centennial Exhibition in 1876 using elements of styles that were popular during our colonial period. Stiehl furniture company was a small furniture manufacturer active in the 20ths. Your set belong to the period 1940-1950.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of

Table - 300-500$

Chair - 100-150$ for each chair

China cabinet - 900-1,300$

Buffet - 400-600$

Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!