rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Pre Civil War 5 legged dining table. 5' X 5' with 5 1'

Customer Question

Pre Civil War 5 legged dining table. 5' X 5' with 5 1' extensions. So, 5' X 10' table. This belonged to my grandmother who died at 105. I understand that it was her grandfather's table. He was a banker and bailed out Woods College and my grandmother got her degree there.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 7 months ago.

Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any metal part-nail, screws..etc-of the furniture?

Also, could you inspect the furniture to try to locate the manufacturer label or mark if present?

Thanks

Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Your quarter-sawn oak table with extension leaves can sell for $600 - $1000 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora