rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a 5 ft oak table i do not have the leaves it is a

Customer Question

i have a 5 ft oak table i do not have the leaves it is a pedistle table with triple c
very large claw feet, i have always refered to them as gargole.claw feet was toldit is 1880's has not been refinished also 4 chairs that came with but does not match. i think they are pecan ab
nd english
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any metal part-nail, screws..etc-of the furniture?

Also, could you inspect the furniture to try to locate the manufacturer label or mark if present?

Thanks

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Generally these oak "Feudal style" or Renaissance/Jacobean Revival style sets were made from the late 19th century through 1930's. The style was popular in homes at that time. The average sale price for these dining tables with (non matching chairs) is $800 - $1200 on today's market.

You can, however, ask any price you please on an item you own, they key factor is finding a buyer at your asking price.

Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.