Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an old pewter 1/2 liter measuring jug my parents

Customer Question

I have an old pewter 1/2 liter measuring jug my parents brought with them from Holland. It is stamped with alphabet letters to show that it holds the correct amount. The handle has come away from the rim and I would like to have it repaired. Look forward to your help.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. By chance can you post a few photos of the item? This will help me in evaluating and giving you an accurate value. By clicking the file upload button and following the prompts or you may email them to***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; and they will forward on t me.