Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Table with four legs in the shape of las vegas show girls

Customer Question

wood table with four legs in the shape of las vegas show girls from 1930-40
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The only picture was of a stenciled number.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the table.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sorry, I did not put in all of the pictures the table is of oak with in lay top and that is all I know.
Thank you Daniel
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Your circa 1930 Italianate wooden table done in a 'modern' version of Renaissance Revival style with Chiparus style carved show girl style legs can sell for as high as $3000 - $5000 on today's auction market. For retail, you can ask any price you please on any item you own, the key factor being finding a buyer at your pricepoint.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora