rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles

I have a photo signed, 'Muhammad Ali, alias Cassius Clay.' I

Customer Question

I have a photo signed, 'Muhammad Ali, alias Cassius Clay.' I have the letter of authenticity, the photo is off Ali standing over a defeated Sonny Liston. How much could this be worth?
I purchased this at an Arby's Roast Beef corporate sponsored Big Brothers Big Sisters charity golf outing auction.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 800-1,300$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Please, your rating is required to finish. Kindly use the star system located upwards to rate my answer!