Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

My name is Sheryl. I have 6 limited edition prints of

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have 6 limited edition prints of Margorie Blamey in memory of Suzannah Wedgewood. They are Australian Wildlife. Wondering what they are worth please?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: They belong to the limited edition of 1000 in Australia and 1000 in the UK...
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They were made by the Wedgewood Family Firm Artistic Framing Ltd, Holsworthy, Devonshire, England
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Your set of 6 Marjorie Blamey prints in memory of Susannah Wedgwood the mother of Charles Darwin sell at auction for $30 - $60 for the set of 6 altogether. They can retail individually for that price per print. You can, afterall, ask any price you please on an item you own, the key factor is finding a buyer at your asking price. Bear in mind that an ‘asking price’ is one that has not been sold yet and a true sale value is based on actual past documented sale records.

Here is a link for you to a set of these that sold for $57.09:

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.