Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a collection of Strombergshyttan Glass wear from my

Customer Question

I have a collection of Strombergshyttan Glass wear from my parents estate. The Designer is Gunnar Cyren. They bought the items back in the 70s. I have 4 2320 Sherry Glasses not in box but in perfect condition and do not think they were ever used. 2 sets of 2 2323 snaps glasses both sets in in boxes never used. have 3 2321 Vin Wine glasses 1 box has 2 glasses and the other box has one glass. I have pictures of all but not able to post them here. I am looking for the value of these so I can sell them. I have the original receipt and bus card from Norwegian American Shop in Vermont. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated. my name is***** and looking forward to hearing back from you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.

Isla,

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.
I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.
Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.

If another professional enters our exchanges, feel free to tell them that you are working with me if you wish.

Please send a photo of the pattern style.

To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

Kind regards,

Doris