rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am searching appraiser to access the value of a M.

Customer Question

I am searching for an appraiser to access the value of a Steven M. Paulsen work entitled "Chamber of Three Spirit Vessels with Wall Pieces and Chalices". His work is in multiple museums around the United States. The woods are exotic and rare, the miniature vessels and chalices of apricot, mananita, kingwood, pink ivorywood, antique ivory, tage ivorynut, ebony, kingwood, arariba, etc. Suzannes Perrault was suggested? Can you direct me? With Gratitude, Kathleen ********(###) ###-####**@******.***

Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

Here is how to contact Suzanne Perrault. She is from Rago Arts and Auction Center in New Jersey

and does appear on the Roadshow for special items that pertain to her expertise.

The phone number there is(###) ###-####and you can email her at***@******.***.

It is important for you to click the stars as soon as you have read my answer, thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.