rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

A turler watch bracelet. : What else do you want to know :

Customer Question

A turler watch bracelet.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: What else do you want to know
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The watch face is hidden under a spring door the bracelet has a flower leaf pattern.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing. Look on the back of the watch case and on the ends of the bracelet for any and all marks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
On back "plaque or g 20 microns" under picture of small 3 turret tower with G in base below numyers 30 42 next line 42699
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Watchface has
'Turler"

This is a vintage 1960's Turler Swiss hidden watch with gold plated and enamel bracelet.

This watch has a current value of $125 to $140.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.