Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a papyrus painting with a signature tried searching

Customer Question

I have a papyrus painting with a signature tried searching the web with no luck. I was wondering its worth. It was given to me about 15 years ago. I did take a picture of it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is painted on payprus with a signature it was purchased in california thats all I really know.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.